Voxengo GlissEQ version 3.9 update is now available for download. Voxengo GlissEQ is a dynamic parametric equalizer plugin for professional audio and sound production applications.
GlissEQ is available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.6 and later), and Windows computers.
The most interesting and unique feature GlissEQ offers you is its filters with dynamic behavior. Beside this wonderful “dynamic behavior”, GlissEQ features real-time spectrum analyzer. Moreover, the spectrum of a track can be exported to any other instance of GlissEQ thus making real-time inter-track spectrum comparisons possible. This can help you free frequency ranges in one track to allow the instrument in another track occupying same frequencies breathe.
Changes in version 3.9:
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
- Control points can be now added by simple dragging.
- Made the summary EQ curve thicker.
- Added a set of predefined static spectrums.
- Fixed erratic behavior of the “Low-Pass 6” filter when its frequency was set above Nyquist.
- Fixed an issue when two instances used the same export slot.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added “Brown”, “White” and “Cyan” color schemes.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Made bottom group selector switchable.
- Added switchable visual colorization.
- Made internal channel names start at “C” to reduce confusion with the A/B comparison buttons.
- Made user interface scale switchable without host reload.
- Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
- Added “RT Sigma” analyzer type.
- Added “Spectrum Offset” display modes.
- Reduced plugin file size considerably for faster loading.
- Reduced the overall memory consumption.
- Bypass switch’s state is now saved with the project.