Developer: Tokyo Dawn Labs
This update primarily introduces a new “deresonate” action, adds a new web based registration feature and new local data management capabilities. It also fixes several minor bugs and improves the UI performance.
The “deresonate” action is a nice tool that helps find resonances in a track and keep them under control. Deresonate can be of great use in mixing and tracking situations, and generally offers interesting starting points to handle excessive room resonances in recordings.
- LEARN process improved.
- New “deresonate” and “deresonate from Ref” actions.
- Fixed broken peak over LED + TRIM.
- Settings Dialog: New local data manager.
- Settings Dialog: New online registration option.
- UI performance improved.
- Minor enhancements and fixes.