Developer: Togu Audio Line
TAL-NoiseMaker is an improved version of TAL-Elek7ro and has a completely new synth engine and a lot of improvements in sound and usability. The synth also includes a small effect section with a reverb, chorus and a simple bit crusher effect.
A display shows the knob and slider values. This allows more control over the synth. A ringmodulator and a syncable triangle are also part of this synth. TAL-NoiseMaker includes new filter types as the self resonating 6dB low pass and a notch filter. Its improved amplitude ADSR is very suitable for slow pads as for really fast envelopes.
Changes in v 4.0.0:
- Host synced LFO also works when not playing.
- MIDI automation issue in some hosts fixed (UI does not move knobs).
- Can’t change combo box when automation active fixed.
- Slow automation in logic fixed.
- Compatibility with OS X 10.11.