Developer: Sound Radix
It’s the unique pitch-tracking capabilities are designed to allow a user to fundamentally reshape melodic parts or bass-lines.
Version 2 enhances those capabilities with control of Surf Time and Pitch Detection settings. It also adds gating features for each band and an external side-chain input which can open up new possibilities, and allow a user to make parts of their mix interact in interesting and useful ways.
- Side-chain input: Makes it possible to use pitch from another track to process polyphonic audio tracks to make “space” in the mix.
- Spectral Gate (normal and reversed): Allows engaging or disengaging the EQ when the input level crosses a set threshold level.
- Live mode with zero latency.
- Four new Harmonic Filter modes.
- Morphing filters.
- Surf-time control: Allows setting the speed at which SurferEQ will “Surf” from one note to another.
- HP and LP Surf-frequency limit: Allows setting a limit to the high- and low-pass filters when Surfing.
- PACE iLok provides easy installation and mobility.
- Completely re-designed, retina-compatible and OpenGL optimized vector graphics UI.
- Spectral Level Meters.
- Frequency analyzer.
Introductory: $129 (regular price $199)