TuCo is our new compressor based on vari-mu tube technology with a feedback topology. TuCo can be clean, warm and crisp at same time, exhibiting subtle and natural compression at low amounts and plenty of punch at higher settings. TuCo is an original Sonimus development, designed using analog modeling techniques.
TuCo is ideal for drums, vocals, or any track instrument. TuCo sounds great applied to a whole mix, too. Thanks to its “stereo modes” (Dual Mono, Stereo Vintage, Stereo Modern) TuCo can be used for tracking, as well as for mastering.
Available in Audio Unit, VST 2.4, VST 3 and AAX formats. All platforms support both 32 and 64 bit operation. Supported operating systems are Mac OSX 10.8 or newer and Windows 7 or newer.
- All tube vari-mu design
- Four modes: Fast Attack Compressor, Slow Attack Compressor, Fast Attack Limiter, Slow Attack Limiter
- Release knob with slow to fast settings
- Three stereo modes: Dual Mono, Vintage Stereo, Modern Stereo
- Mix control for parallel compression
- Output tube saturation controlled by a drive knob
- A/B switch for a/b comparison
- Presets system to create and edit both user and factory presets
- Support for HQ screen resolution (Retina)
- Optimized for real time usage