Developer: NTS Audio Labs
Basskey is a virtual analogue bass synthesizer with antialiased oscillators and “huge ultraplucked non linear envelopes, specially suited to produce rich and hardly plucked basses”. It features a selectable swing, a sequencer/arpeggiator, a TB-303 style sequencer and a gate sequencer.
It has an in-built MIDI filter to keep scales and keys on melody and play chords in any scale or key.
- 5 Oscillators in Total.
- 2 Antialiased Oscillators with Saw, Square, PWM Square and Triangle waveforms.
- 2 Antialiased Fat Oscillators with highly detunable Saw, Square and Triangle waveforms.
- 1 Bonus Waveform Oscillator to load any WAV sample.
- Amp, Filter and Pitch Envelopes (non linear).
- Amp, Filter and Pitch LFOs (Vibro).
- Filter Effect (LP, HP, BP, PK).
- Tone Equalizator.
- Delay Effect.
- Customized Pitch Bend.
- Assignable Mood Wheel.
- Sequencer/Arpeggiator with random functions can be used to control note Pitches, Velocities or Filter Track values.
- 303 Style Sequencer.
- Gate Sequencer.
- Scale Wizard (Integrated MIDI Filtering Tool that permit to stay in harmony with your song, play chords and chords scales.