KORG Minilogue – is a fully programmable, 4-voice polyphonic synthesizer, is also equipped with built-in reverb and delay effects. KORG company offers the best way to get acquainted with a unique, stunning features of the analog synthesizer. Synthesizer has a unique analog engine, quick access to the 100 factory 100 user presets, 8 voice mode to create its configuration of 4 votes – unison, polyphony, and so on. The front panel 41 of the controller to configure and quick change function, the oscilloscope in real time gives a visual check of sound, 16-step sequencer with automation polyphonic up to 4 parameters synthesizer and more.
For switching visible plugs Sync In and Sync Out to work with synthesizers lines and Electribe Volca.
It should be noted that the presented model has a better price, and opportunities compared to competing models. Synthesizer fully programmable, has a high sound quality, control over harmonics waveform changes, the use of cross modulation, and more. The possibility of using a 16-step sequencer with recording automation options. Polyphonic Synthesizer KORG Minilogue will be an excellent acquisition and profitable investment for keyboard players, professional and amateur musicians.
- Flexible, powerful four-voice analog synthesizer
- Fully programmable, with 200 program memories (100 sounds included)
- Voice Mode lets you flexibly configure the four voices
- Automatable 16-step polyphonic note and motion sequencer
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
- Rugged and stylish with aluminum top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with SQ1, volca, electribe, and more