It provides enough user controls to be useful in all mixing stages: from distorting basses and drums, to maximizing mix buses and warming-up overall mixes.
The sonic characteristics of the clipping distortion can be altered from hard, brickwall-style clipping, to softer saturation with compression.
Changes in v2.3.0:
- New A/B comparison and “copy-to” feature.
- New Undo/Redo History.
- New cross-platform preset feature.
- New support for RTAS and AAX on Windows.
- Improvement for latency handling with VST3 formats.
- More accurate clip meter, and general VU/meter improvements.
- General enhancements and improvements.