Developer: Digital Suburban
Dexed is a multi platform, multi format plugin synth that is closely modeled on the Yamaha DX7. Dexed is also a midi cartridge librarian/manager for the DX7.
Dexed requires a AU/VST host (like Savihost or Reaper) in order to run the plugin.
Linux users can use the LV2 plugin format with this AUR Arch build.
- Multi platform (OS X, Windows or Linux) and multi format (VST, AU, LV2)
- The sound engine music-synthesizer-for-android is closely modeled on the original DX7 characteristics
- 144 DAW automatable DX7 parameters available from one single panel
- Fully supports DX7 input and output Sysex messages; including controller change. This means that you can use this with a native DX7/TX7 as a patch editor and sysex manager
- Each operator have a realtime VU meter to know which one is active
- Can load/save any DX7/TX7 sysex programs. It is also possible to save a single program into a different sysex file.
Changes in version 0.9.0:
- Apple AU support
- Cartridge Manager
- Store action also can update the currently loaded cartridge
- Basic theming
- Fixed the UI corruption when more than one Dexed instance was loaded
- Fixed wrong display value issues (coarse and fine)