Developer: Denis Tihanov
With OrilRiver you can simulate various types of reverberation, from small rooms to big halls. OrilRiver comes with classic parameters such as “Damping”, “Stereo width”, “Pre-delay”, “Room size” and “Diffusion”. The “Damping intensity” parameter allows you to change the reverb decay time of high frequencies.
OrilRiver is available in VST2 format for Windows (a Mac version is planned for release soon).
- 12 variations of the early reflections.
- 3 variations of the reverb tail.
- 3-band equalizer for the wet signal, which helps to create different shades of the virtual space.
- Reverb algorithm is written in assembly language, so signal processing provides a low CPU load.
- 64-bit internal signal processing.
- System Requirements: processor with SSE2 and later.