Providing 17 distinct, fully analog drum and percussion instruments with an intuitive sequencer, massive connectivity, a two-mode Steiner-Parker filter, and dynamic performance controls, DrumBrute will take your beat production to the next level.
Create energetic and exciting drum beats with a single, user-friendly device. With its vast sonic potential and smooth workflow, DrumBrute meets and exceeds the expectations of demanding musicians. Bridging the gap between inspiration and technology, DrumBrute offers punchy analog drum sounds, advanced 64 step / 64 pattern sequencing possibilities and ultra-effective performance controls.
All the seventeen drum and percussion parts of DrumBrute are 100% analog. The 17 instruments consists of two kicks, a snare, one clap, open and closed hats, high and low toms, conga, maracas, rimshot, clave, a tambourine, zap, cymbal, and a reverse cymbal.
DrumBrute is fully polyphonic, allowing you to play the all its sounds simultaneously, plus it features a powerful two-mode 12dB Steiner-Parker filter.
DrumBrute is set to be released on November 17, and it will be priced at at €449/$499.
- 17 pure analog drum sounds
- Kick 1, kick 2, snare, clap, hi-hat 1, hi-hat 2, conga hi, conga low, tom hi, tom low, maracas, rimshot, clave, tambourine, cymbal, reverse cymbal, zap.
- Wide-range controls allow for many new and unique sounds.
- 2 different flavors of kick drums
- Our unique analog Reverse Cymbal
- 64 patterns with up to 64 steps each
- Separate accent per drum
- Song mode for chaining patterns
- Pattern effects
- Swing that can be global or per instrument
- Randomness per instrument for generating variations.
- Pattern Looper for beat repeat functions
- Steiner Parker output filter with bypass
- Multiple sync options
- 1PPS, 2PPQ, DIN24, DIN48
- USB MIDI interface
- Individual audio outputs
- Headphone output with both 3.5mm and 1/4” jacks
- Create polyrhythms
- Each drum track can be a separate length.