The new Ragnarok is one of the hardest hitting drum kits ever sampled, containing over 37,000 samples and featuring a custom designed Ludwig Kit played by a world renowned metal artist.
Ragnarok was engineered to perfection by Taylor Larson (Oceanic Studios / Periphery) and contains 10 individual microphone positions for ultimate mixing flexibility. You have individual microphones for kick drum, snares, hi-hats, cymbals, toms and dedicated overhead, room and custom distortion. The user-interface is highly intuitive and flexible – designed for both beginners and pros.
Ragnarok is our third library to utilize our flow-note technology. One of the challenges with normal drum sampling is that elements like hats and cymbals artificially stack upon each other. In reality a cymbal doesn’t stack. It partially mutes when its hit again, while also carrying some sound from the previous hit. We call this technology, flow-note.
Ragnarok is powered by the powerful Kontakt engine allowing for ultimate flexibility and effective streaming. RAGNAROK also contains features for advanced users, including ability to choose individual FX pr. microphone position. Ability to send each channel to separate output and remapping tools. The entire user-interface was designed in 3D and is incredible intuitive to use.
- Deep-Sampled Drum Kit w/ Flow Note Technology
- 10 Microphone Positions
- 37,000 Samples / 7GB (after lossless compression from over 20GB)
- 10 Microphone Positions with superb mixing controls
- Custom Flow-Note Tech for completely realistic drumming
- Up to 10 Velocity Layers / 10 Round Robin
- Intuitive and Flexible UI
- Built-in FX (Spread, EQ, Comp, LOFI & Compression)
- + 25,000 lines of code and highly intuitive mixing tools
- Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.3 or later required
Introductory offer $149 (goes $199 on October 25)