TS-1 is a high-quality transient-manipulating tool designed to manage the attack and sustain of an incoming audio signal. Dedicated ‘attack’ and ‘sustain’ parameters let you push up or pull back the gain of a sound’s transient element and/or its body, letting you add crack to the front of a kick, pull up a snare’s tail, tame a plucky synth loop, and tighten up a bulky rhythm guitar part!
Starting with version 1.1, TS-1 now features two distinct modes named Type A and Type B. While Type A retains the original TS-1 algorithm, Type B is a brand new one featuring inverse envelope curves on negative gain values!
- Absolute no-brainer at 80% off the normal price (normally €49.00)!
- Versatile, characterful transient shaper
- Detailed sidechain high-pass
- Control over the shaping ‘size’
- The ability to switch saturation on and off
- Attack gain parameter (+/- 24dB) to increase or decrease transient level
- Sustain gain parameter (+/- 24dB) to increase or decrease a signal’s body
- Internal tape-style saturation/soft-clipping algorithm to smooth dynamics
- VU meter displaying saturation amount
- Input and Output Gain dials (+/-6dB) to push your signal harder into the saturation circuit
- Blend parameter to mix between the processed and dry signals
- Load, save and delete your own presets
- 32-/64-bit PC VST/AAX
- 32-/64-bit Mac AU/VST/AAX
- Perfect for Pop, Rock, Electronic music and much more!
€9.99 (80% off list price €49)